Townhouse ambience in South-West Berlin
This charming freehold flat is located in the Lichterfelde area of popular Steglitz-Zehlendorf. It is on the 2nd floor of a 3-storey apartment building, and is located in one of the greenest districts of the captial. In addition to this the apartment is near downtown.
The grounds are well cared for and greened.
The flat also comes with an underground garage space and a cellar room. The 62 sq. m. dwelling has been modernised by us on the princess principle. True to the motto “Move into better living”. 2.5 light rooms with new parquet flooring, wooden windows, bathroom with window, and open kitchen and, as a speciality, a glazed balcony which can also be used as a winter garden in bad weather.
- 2.5 rooms, approx. 62 sq. m. of living space
- balcony with conservatory function
- designer fittings and tiles
- designer bath with tub and shower
- 16 mm oak parquet flooring
- new windows and modern electrics
- oil-fired central heating, specific energy consumption value: 224.00 kWh/(a m²)
- cellar, garage space
- bus route 184, Sundgauer Str. Cityrail station (S1) approx. 650 m.
- green spaces and parks nearby
- Purchase price: € 129,000.00 including underground parking
- Common charge/service fee: € 355.00 (incl. heating costs € 291.00 HOA fee in advance, € 64.00 maintenance reserve)
- No seller’s commission!
hallway from the bedroom
living room / open kitchen
nursery / study
bathroom with shower and tub
high quality installations
main entrance view
house view - frontside
house view - backside